Feature: Algernon Pharmaceuticals
Who: Algernon Pharmaceuticals ($AGN | $AGNFF) is a clinical stage drug development company focused on the disease areas of stroke, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), chronic cough, and chronic kidney disease.
Algernon is preparing for a groundbreaking Phase I DMT human stroke study that will evaluate the safety and efficacy of their novel DMT formulation as a potential treatment option for stroke and stroke rehabilitation by promoting neurogenesis and neuroplasticity in the brain.
- Entered into a clinical trial agreement with Yale University for a DMT Phase II depression study. Press Release
- Received approval to conduct a Phase I clinical study for their DMT-based psychedelic compound, AP-188, for the treatment of stroke. Press Release
- Discovered that a sub-psychedelic dose of DMT was able to generate a 40% increase in the number of connecting arms between neurons.
- Developed a team of industry leading scientists with extensive backgrounds in DMT, stroke management, as well as, clinical care, and stroke research.
- Will be the Headline Sponsor for Wonderland, the world’s largest conference in the psychedelic medicine sector, which will be held in Miami from November 3-5th. Press Release
- Closed their private placement…